card thickness question help please

ok on ultra pro cases it will say thick case hold up to 55 point then ulta thick can hold up to 75 points how can i tell how many point are on a card like for the thickness

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Here's some info from Pro Mold. Hope this helps....

Frequently Asked Question of the Month
    With all the different sized trading cards on the market, how do I know which Pro-Mold cardholder will fit my card? For instance, I have real thick cards that have part of a player's jersey in them and I also have cards that are just a little thicker then the traditional style trading cards but not as thick as the jersey cards.

Answer: Right now Pro-Mold has four different sizes of holders available for Trading cards:

Style Examples of Trading Cards that go in these holders Maximum Card Thickness that this type of holder will hold Comments Pro-Mold Holders Available (click on the link to see the holder) Item Names
    Regular Card Traditional sized cards like Topps Trading Cards Up to 20 Point
    The mainstream card size thickness since the inception of trading cards Mini-Snaps, Snap-Tites, One Screw Screwdown, One Screw 1/2" Deluxe, Four screw screwdown PC1, PC1II, PC12, PC5, PC5 II, PC14, PC11
    Thicker Card Fleer Flair, Action Packed, some of the thinner memorabilia cards, Etc. From 50 to 70 Point
    Equals 3 to 4 regular size cards Mini-Snap, One Screw Screwdown, One Screw 1/2" Deluxe PC3, PC6, PC6II, PC15
    Real Thick Card (also known as Memorabilia Card) Jersey Cards or any other kind of real thick memorabilia card. From 110 Point to 120 Point
    Equals 6 to 10 regular size cards Mini-Snap, One Screw Screwdown, Four Screw Screwdown,
    One Screw 1/2" Deluxe, PC18, PC19, PC16, PC20
    Super Thick Oversized
    Memorabilia Cards Up to 180 Point Equals 9 to 12
    regular size cards 10 count plastic box PC10

To find out which size of a card holder will work best for your thicker card, try this simple test:
    1. Take 4 regular size, thinner cards like Topps Trading cards and stack them neatly in a pile.

2. Take the thicker card and set it right next to the stack of Topps cards and see which is higher, the pile of Topps Cards or the thicker card.

3. If the pile of Topps Cards is higher then you can use the trading card holder that holds the "Thicker Cards" (2nd row in the table above). If the thicker card is higher then the pile of Topps Cards then you will have to use a "Memorabilia Card" or "Real Thick Card" holder (third row in the table above).

and u ever see a sweetspot auto the piece of baseball auto, thats the thickest i have evry thick if u have one how muchthickness points is that should i jus stack up how ever many regular topps ones to find out, and wats the maximum point thickness of any card u got any idea

Here's a link to the Pro Mold page... www.pro-mold.com/QandAoftheMonth.htm

I do have some Sweet Spot autos and they fit pretty well in the Pro Mold PC18II holder. It's about the thickest one screw down that I'm aware of. It says up to 120 point on the wrapper. Make sure you get the 18II and not just the 18. The 18II's have the arrowhead corners so the corners never touch and won't get damaged.