UPDATE SITE. CULPEPPER, WARNER, FAULK GU +TONS MORE!

Hey everyone, I just updated my site. Please take a look and please let me know if you need antyhing. Also please check out my wantlist section. Not a whole lot im looking for but PLMK if you hvae any.
    http://freewebs.com/kylescards

thanks,
    kyle

I like these
    McCallister, Deuce 2001 Upper Deck Vintage Rookie Vintage Threads Game Used Rookie Jersey #DM-VT

McNair, Steve 2002 Fleer Maximum Post Pattern Game Used Jersey/Goal Post Pad

Rice, Jerry 2002 Fleer Maximum Dressed to Thrill Game Used Jersey

Rice, Jerry 2002 Fleer Maximum Playbook X's & O's Game Used Jersey

I have a 02 UD Authentic American Tomlinson Auto BV 40 I could trade. Let me know if your interested. The Tomlinson is perfect, what condition are these cards in. I don't want anything that has dings or white showing or creases especially buy gu'd pieces. Pm me...
    clay

Hey,
    Would you trade one of the Rice Game Used and the McNair Game used for the auto. Both BV's are $40
    The McNair is in great shape. But the Dressed to Thrill Rice has white showing on the bottom edge on the back. So I would do the Playbook Rice and the McNair. PLMK If you want I could throw in a $10 insert of 2002-03 Fleer Ultra Tmac/Vince Carter One On One
    Thanks,
    Kyle