Thread: 2001 SP Authentic and SPx

2001 SP Authentic and SPx

Let your opinions be heard...

Are these two sets worth investing in? :D
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

tony.. if you got the money to go 01 authetic i would say do it.. I dont think it would be worth going after both sets though.. the authentic would give you a run for your money due the fact that the vick alone will cost like 1000-1500 to get.. then some of the other good ones like tomlinson is about 200.. shockey runs about 200 i know a good bennett and chambers run about 100

Jay

Jay, I'm not looking to go after the set...I just happened to come across some boxes and was considering getting one...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

well lets put it this way.. I know the sp authentic box i saw sold for like 325-350 online.. If you can get it for around 250-300 id say your getting a deal.. I am unsure of rookie runs and all that in either location so the chance is up to you..

Jay

id get it if i were you, the SP Authentic, just imagine if u pull Vick out of that box, 1,600$$$!!!