Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trying to complete Series 2

I am trying to complete the topps T205 Series 2. I have the Base set and Tri Folds. I need Game used and somr Autos. Just let me know what you have to trade.

I have many cards from the set including minis. I have lots of Drum, Sovereign Green, Sovereign, Brooklyn amd Polor Bears up for trade.

You can also check my trade page to see if you like any thing. I am also willing to buy some of these cards.

Let me know what you have.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a Rich Harden auto for trade. Check out my site to see which mini's I need. Thanks.

Justnuts

I have a Brooklyn # 160 Mike Schmidt & #246 Miguel Cabrera. What do you think?

I have a Shinjo Bat and Baldelli Jersey on my Ebay page if your interested. My Ebay user name is: BELLICOSI
    Thanks,
    Steve

i have the willis auto and the mike cameron jersey, lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast