Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need 2003 Sweet Spot Classics Patches

I need some of the Classics Patches from 2003 Sweet Spot. I am 7 away from the complete set. I have duplicates that I would trade for the ones I need. The ones I need are listed below. Thanks in advance Alex.
    Jeff Garcia
    Marshall Faulk
    Tom Brady
    Ricky Williams
    Carson Palmer
    Larry Johnson
    Willis McGahee

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Ok somebody has to have some of these. Please help me out. Thanks Alex.

Does anybody have any of these. Trying to complete the set. Please help me out. Thanks Alex.

Word...I have the Palmer and Brady...What do you have in the range of $27?? I collect Clinton Portis, Bethel Johnson, and anything else that catches my eye

I have a few Portis Jerseys, that I would trade they are below. Thanks Alex.
    2003 Fleer Mystique Rare Finds Portis Jersey #135/299 $15.00
    2003 Fleer Focus Shirtified Portis Jersey #147/175 $15.00

I really need these cards. Somebody please help me out. Thanks Alex.

Iam in the process of bidding on the Johnson and Faulk on the bay. If I do not get the Johnson will keep you in mind. Thanks Alex.

I only need the Jeff Garcia, Ricky Williams and Willis McGahee. Can everybody check to see if they have these. I only need 3 and the set is done. Thanks Alex.

03 sweet spot ricky williams w/ dolphin,

i have 03 ricky williams sweet spot classic, #'d p-rw.
    i collect packers, 03 donruss "classic materials" see sign. but
    because you need this card for a set, just me a list of the cards you have in the same price area.

good luck,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast