Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bought A Few Packs At Target Today

I have no luck when buying packs. I bought 5 packs :

(2) 2003 Playoff Prestige Football
    (2) 2003 Donruss Classics Baseball
    (1) 2003 Titanium Hockey

Out of the Football I really got nothing but an Inside The Numbers Terrell Ownes #0856/2002. It's a pretty cool clear card but last years was worth like $3 so this years version probably isn't worth much either.

Out of the Baseball, I got a couple stars like Jeter and Bagwell and I got a Rob Hammock rookie #0819/1500.

Out of the Hockey (my best pickup) I got a Lemieux Saturday Knights. Too bad I hate Lemieux with a passion.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Don't you work at Walmart, Iggy? What are you doing shopping the competitor? You're gonna end up like that guy at Coca-Cola. LOL

I work at K-Mart and our packs suck! I just wanted to buy a couple packs of 02 Bowman Draft Picks hoping for a Dontrelle but they didnt have any of those packs.

Oh, gotcha. All the KMart's by me are shutting down. Aren't they going bankrupt?

Kmart's in the BK process, and hoping to come out of it soon.

Not all K-marts are closing; but the ones that are bringing in less revenues than the average K-mart are the ones that close.

as a matter of fact, the Walmart near me, located on Lincoln and Valley View, across from Home Depot, just shut down a few months ago

A Walmart closed down? Is the world ending?

Sam Walton's family is loaded. They could buy Bill Gates three times over.

Tim

I'll be da**ed if the Wal=mart in my town is closing. "If you cant get it at Wal-Mart, you dont need it."

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Sam Walton's family is loaded. They could buy Bill Gates three times over.

Tim
    they are loaded but I don't believe they can touch billy baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast