Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FOR BERNIE WILLIAMS!!!

LOOKING FOR BERNIE WILLIAMS!!!

I would like anything not on my have list.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I see that you already have the 1991 ultra update, but I have a graded 8.5(bgs) if you're interested

I need all of your Pujols besides the ones with *** by them but I do need the Pujols EX rookie.
    I also need these 3 Helton cards
    03 TOPPS-RECORD BREAKERS-PURPLE JERSEY***
    03 UD-LINEUP TIME JERSEYS-PURPLE JERSEY***
    04 LEAF-SUNDAY DRESS-#7-PURPLE JERSEY***
    I have a Bernie Williams auto I got at a game but it's not certified. Check out my site
    http://freewebs.com/kyles PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

ckretsqrl1 Thanks but I dont need it.

pujols05 I am intersted in these. The Pujols EX RC will only be traded for a Marino or Bernie of 1.5x it value.

Bernie Williams/Jorge Posade/Robin Verntura/Jason Giambi 2002 UD Diamond Connections Bat Around Quad Game Used Bats***
    Mattingly, Don 2001 Topps Archives Reserve Rookie Reprints Game Used Bat #ARR28

2003 fleer box score bronx bombers # 244 bernie williams gold sp 056 / 100 lmk thanks,

larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

check my site i got a bernie GU, its like UD, but i forget the rest of the info, go to my site and there is a pic there, and LMK if u like it or not

Thanks Ugi I have that one already. Do you have anything else of Bernie Williams or Dan Marino?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast