Exclamation CONSIDERING TRADING MY 2002 AND 2003 UD PROSPECT PREMIERES AUTO SETS

I DON'T WANT TO BRAKE THEM UP. I'D LIKE TO TRADE THEM FOR HIGH END STUFF, PREFERABLY PSA GRADED VINTAGE AND ROOKIES. I AM ALSO IN THE MKT FOR A NOLAN RYAN AUTO WHICH PICTURES HIM W/ THE ANGELS

2002 SET
    -PSA 9 GREENE, UPTON, KAZMIR AND FRANCIS
    -FIELDER WOULD EASILY GRADE A PSA 9, POSSIBLY A 10
    -ALL OTHERS IN RAW NM/MT+ CONDITION

2003 SET
    -ALL CARDS IN RAW NM/MT+ CONDITION OR BETTER

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

i am not too sure. individually they all sell very well w/ the exception of a few. i am more or less just tossing it out to see what kind of offers roll my way.

I HEAR YA JUST CURIOUS WHAT BALLPARK YOUR IN. I BUY BIG SETS

Halonut, In case you are intrested in the Mathis Chrome Retrofractor I had, it is on ebay and ends tonight in about 3 hours.

joe-if i was to dump it, i'd like to get a few nice cards for it. i am not too hard up to dump it but i was looking to entertain some trade offers.

lox-i already saw it dude but i am broke=( too bad you didn't offer it up sooner, i may have let my stewart auto dup go for it.

total bv on the set is $1265, quite a few sell at, around or even more than book. i really didn't see anything i could use on your pg except maybe the j-rob. however, it is not anything i really need so i'll have to pass. thx anyways joe, i'll get the everts out tomorrow

I WAS TALKING ABOUT CASH. THE ROBINSON HAS SOLD FOR 1000.00 AND I REALLY WON'T TRADE IT. NOT TO MANY J ROBS FLOATING AROUND

i spent the better part of 6 months putting it together and if i was to get rid of it, i would rather trade it in order to maximize it's value. thx anyways!