Thread: Gems or not?

Gems or not?

I just got back into collecting and i was looking through my old football cards. I thought some of them might be pretty good. You tell me:

1991 Score-Herman Moore (rookie)-#568
    """"""""""""-Eric Bienemy (rookie)-#578
    1995 Topps-Bobby Taylor (rookie)-#241
    """"""""""""-Kerry Collins (rookie)-#224
    """"""""""""-Korey Stringer (rookie)-#235
    """"""""""""-Warren Sapp (rookie)-#229
    """"""""""""-Hugh Douglas (rookie)-#231
    """"""""""""-Michael Westbrook (rookie)-#223
    """"""""""""-Ki-Jana Carter (rookie)-#221
    """"""""""""-Rashaan Salaam (rookie)-#233
    """"""""""""-J.J. Stokes (rookie)-#227
    1994 Skybox-Marshall Faulk (rookie)-#274
    """""""""""""-Johnnie Morton (rookie)-#293
    """"""""""""-Heath Shuler (rookie)-#275
    """"""""""""-Sam Adams (rookie)-#280
    """"""""""""-Charles Johnson (rookie)-#289
    """"""""""""-Shante Carver (rookie)-#295

Hi,

Cards have evolved so much that there would be little to no interest in those cards if you were to try to trade/sell them. I suggest keeping them in your personal collection, when you start chalking up some of the "better" cards, you can always look back to those and "remember" your first cards, if indeed, they are that! I still have my topps commons from 75-79 and like to look at them and remember when collecting was simple!! :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

What do you mean when you say, "cards have evolved so much." I fell out of the loop. Could you briefly tell me what you mean by that. Maybe you could make a better collector out of me.

Hello-

I will do my best :D

OK, you see what you have there, fairly plain but nice cards. Here is a "game used" card (check the pic) The piece of material if from one of his actual jerseys he wore in a game. I am going to add some more posts so I can show you different cards on each one......

Peace~
    Rima
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

OK, here is a scan of one of the Certified autographs on the market. They are stamped so they can be recognized as certified, and most include a certificate of authenticity on the back of the card.

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

This is a scan of a card that has both the jersey piece and autograph of the player depicted:

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

These cards above in the scans will run you from a buck for really cheap unknown players Game Used and/or autos up to hundreds, if not thousands of $$ for the better players. Alot of the packs will range from $5 a pack up to over $100 for 1 pack of cards...thats crazy in my opinion, but people still buy them!

If you need any more info PLMK and I will do my best to help you out....I'm not in great form today, so i am not thinking well.

Peace~
    Rima

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content