Thread: Random Sports Trivia #80

Random Sports Trivia #80

And in honor of #80 himself Jerry Rice (my favorite player!!)

for 30 points

Jerry Rice has nearly 200 TDs

Name all the quarterbacks who have thrown at least 1 TD to Jerry Rice (hint: there are 11; the answers can be an actual QB, or a WR/RB/FB who threw Jerry Rice a TD pass)

It's 12:25 am PST here. I am going to bed. The winner will be he one who gets all 11 answers correct, or who comes closest to guessing all 11 correct. I will be on tomorrow.

No edits are allowed, so please research carefully before answering.

If there is a tie (2 people with 10 correct answers), here's the tie-breaker:

Jerry Rice has said that this player would be the only one he would ask for an autograph -- what is the name of that player (hint: this player is one who has played during the time Jerry Rice has played)

Joe Montana, Steve Young, Steve Bono, Elvis Grbac, Matt Kavanaugh, Jeff Kemp, Mike Moroski, Jeff Garcia, Terry Kirby, Harry Sydney, Rich Gannon.

Tie-breaker = Barry Sanders

PS: Huge Rice fan myself and die-hard Niners fan...

Enigma -- you rock!!!!

No finer athlete in the history of sports than Mr. Jerry Rice.

by the way, how is it that someone from S. Carolina is a Rice fan? Just curious

Congrats on the answer!

30 points will be coming your way by Monday (BGRay does the points, so I will apprise him of your name

I took care of his points so once you see my post you can move this on over to the trivia archieve.

Been a Niners fan since 1980...been a Rice fan since 1985....been an all-around good guy since....er....um......

Iggy -- thank you very much. Thread will now be moved to its appropriate forum.