GU And Autos for Sale- $1-$3 Each!!!

Hello Everyone,
    I am forced to have to sell part of collection so that I am able to part-take of a tour to Europe, that my Symphonic band at school is going on during Spring Break; and was hoping some of you might be able to help me. Listed below is all the GU and Autos for sale, prices include shipping. All prices are negotiable; no I will not be accepting CCs because I need actual money. I will be accepting cash(preferred), money orders, or personal checks.
    Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items. Thanks so much again for looking.

I know its not a long list, but i am also not really a football collector, so i do want to move as many of these as possible

01 Pacific Titanium Aaron Stecker and Rabih Abdullah Dual Jersey Card- $1(pending)
    01 Fleer Genuine Coverage Plus Dez White uniform card- $2
    02 Pacific Crown Royale Triple Threads Martay Jenkins, Tywan Mitchell, and Frank Sanders jersey cards- $1
    02 UD Ovation Tried and True Randy Moss jersey card- $4

01 Sage Hit Scotty Anderson Die Cut Autograph hand #ed 237/250- $1

2. Kronozio
    99 Edge Terrell Owens Game-Used Ball Card- $2

ill take that. pm me your addy and money can go out monday. will be sending cash

The only ones gone so far, are the Owens and Abdullah/stecker...everything else is still available.

Thanks, and plmk if anything at all interests you(prices are negotiable)