Thread: WTTF: Ken Griffey Jr. GU

WTTF: Ken Griffey Jr. GU

Not looking for a high BV rare one - a $15 or $20 will do for me - PLMK what you have and the BV and we'll go from there!

Dillon

Any interest in this one :

2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection # 415 Ken Griffey Jr. Bat #’d 474/775 $20

I should have specified that I was looking for a jersey card. Thanks and sorry!

Dillon

Hi, I have a 2002 UD Authentics Retro Star Rookie Jersey

wntlist at bottom...star players will do too..

I have a 2001 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric GU Jersey card. $10 DLVD or trade...LMK!

SpinRx

Sorry, don't really looking to buy. What would you take in trade? Thanks and LMK!

Dillon

Originally posted by Vladfan27
    Sorry, don't really looking to buy. What would you take in trade? Thanks and LMK!

Dillon
    What are you offering? Any Astros GU or Auto?

i have the one from the 2003 playball.. series one.. it books 25
    do you have a 87 classic yellow bonds??id straght up for that..
    otherwise, pm me a tradelist if interested

thanks

Thanks for the reply, I guess you dont want mine...anyway Ill take it as that...

kjwash - Sorry, I didn't see your post. Calm down, just because I didn't reply to you right after you posted doesn't mean that I don't want your card. I will PM you if I don't work out a deal with Spinrx

Spinrx - The only Astros game used that I have is a 2003 Topps Pristine Lance Berkman Bomb Squad GU Jsy card. BV only like $10. I can add an 03 Topps Traded Hank Blalock game used bat card. Thanks and LMK!

mrnelly - I will PM you a list if I don't work out a deal with Spinrx