Thread: Retail mini mojo

Retail mini mojo

I got some nice stuff from a local news stand. I have been known to be a good pack sniffer. This is my first post keep in mind.

2004 Topps Chrome:
    Richard Hamilton Refractor
    Marcus Banks Draft Pick #13
    T. J. Ford Draft Pick #8
    Luke Ridnour Draft Pick #14
    Keith Bogans Draft Pick #43
    Marquis Daniels RC

2003-4 Rookies and Stars:
    Keith Bogans Chrome RC
    Darko Milicic Chrome RC
    Tony Parker X-Fractor

Please note that these are not on my site yet but they will be. I have a lot of updating to do on it including images but it will come.

All of the above cards are for trade. Click here to email me with trade offers!
    Thanks!

welcome to SCF
    id be interested in this
    Magglio Ordonez 2003 Donruss Gamers + AU (15/25)

dont have much nomar except for cheap #ed, but maybe ill have something you'd like

thanks
    Zach
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

I sold that card off ebay and i haven't updated the trade page yet cause i haven't had any free time.

I checked your site and i am interested in some of your autographs...will you trade your autographs for my GU?

I need your Chrome Marquis Danies RC..... Who do you collect? Check my site

Luke