Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: read this*******

read this*******

i need some big lots of football,i have gameused on my site for trade and autos make me any offers thanx......
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA And Canada

Big lots of what Team, just cards from football or what and what type of cards and years are you looking for?
    Thanks

any team ,football only and years from 1998 to 2003.and any make thanx.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

I can do that. I can give you any size lots you want. Are you wanting to trade or buy and is s/h in the price? I will get started on some and I will make sure no dupes are in the lots unless you don't care if not more than two of any card. And also do you want the cards listed.? I will make sure all are in mint condition as far as no stains, blemishes and all corners are square. Is that okay.
    Thanks

sounds good buddy take your time and pm me thanx again for your time,ps check out my site also see if there is anyhing you could use thanx

i am trading gameused and autos i am not reall looking to buy unless its a good deal.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast