Thread: 2002 Press Pass

2002 Press Pass

Looking to trade for cards from this set. Well actually, Melody is considering putting this set together. Her interests come and go faster than mine...lol. Not looking for any of the GUs and Autos from this set, so no need in posting those.

Anyhow, PLMK what you have...preferably looking for the inserts first before concentrating on base.

Thanks...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

lol Tony, Melody is entitled to change her interests....she's a woman, we can do that!! :D :p I do it all the time !!

I don't think we have any of the inserts, etc from the set but I will take a look. If you don't hear from me, we don't have any...lol

I am also going to mail the cards I sold you out tomorrow.

Thanks again Tony!!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Rima,

No problem...I sent the payment out today as well...

Thanks for everything...

Tony

PS: I'm starting to get used to her interests changing on a daily basis...lol Though I don't think she'll give up on the Panthers for a while...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***