Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See bagged_and_boarded's Items on eBay

stuff to trade / stuff Im looking for

CARDS IM LOOKING FOR:

1995 Bowman Vladimir Guerrero RC
    1995 Bowman's Best Vladimir Guerrero RC
    1994 SP Alex Rodriguez RC
    1993 SP Derek Jeter RC
    1994 SP Marshall Faulk Die-Cut RC
    2001 Bowman's Best Albert Pujols RC
    1997/1998 Topps Chrome Tracy McGrady RC
    1999/2000 SP Authentic Elton Brand RC

Here's a few of the cards I have for sale or trade I have more if you're interested:

1996-97 Bowman's Best Pick Refractor. Rated Gem Mint 10 by the PGA (Professional Grading Authority). Ungraded Beckett Book Value is $50. Graded, I don't know. I'm asking $40 for it - free shipping.

00/01 Black Diamond Rookie Jersey Kenyon Martin game used jersey card. Rated a Gem Mint 10 by the SAG (Sports Authenticated Graders). Not sure what the Becket BV on this one is, but I know it books for $25 ungraded in Tuff Stuff.

03/04 Skybox Autographics Tracy McGrady Auto Classics. This one isn't listed yet. I'm not asking much for it.

A couple other cards I have are a 2003/04 Topps Chrome Kobe Bryant Refractor, and a 2001 Topps Chrome Kobe Bryant Refractor. Also, I have two 93 Ultra Top Glove inserts I don't need. Griffey and Mattingly. I have a rare 96 Leaf Gold All-Stars Team insert of John Elway serial #'d 714/1000.

If you want to see pictures of any of these cards or if you are interested in buying or trading, just drop me a message

SCF Rewards

hi and welcome to the board

please remember to post all buy/sell/trade threads in the TRADING FORUM

THANKS

moving it to over there