Talking Who needs a $100+ Vick Jersey/Auto?

I have a 2003 Fleer Authentix Autographed Jersey Authentix Michael Vick #AJA-MV serial #'d 29/135 BV is $120. Vick traditonally sells for near 80% on BV on ebay. Iwill trade 1/1 for another auto of a player in my sig (may consider trading down for one of my players). If it's something not on my wantlist, I will only trade in my favor at $140 BV and must be a 1/1 trade.

LMK what you can offer. Please just list the card or cards you are offerring. My wants are listed.

Wow nice card....Don't have anything that expensive to trade of anything out of you sig. Sounds like a great card though.... Take care......

I have a Michael Bennett 2002 Fleer Hot Prospects Auto... I got it personally signed in Mankato which is where their training camp is....It is not a certified auto and there is no bv for it

I'm only into rookie year cards, but thanks.

And thanks Clay. My high...high end deal came in so this is one of 5-6 decent cards that I got.

I'd need a bit more than that. I traded one already. It's not a rookie year card so it didn't mean much to me, but may condier it and some of those Griffin autos. LMK what you could do.