Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WTS 500 card team lots

SCF Rewards

WTS 500 card team lots

Hi. I am looking to sell 500 card team lots. These lots will consist of mostly base cards, with some inserts, parallels, and rookies depending on what I have for that team.

I already have 500 cards of each of the following teams ready:

Giants
    Orioles
    Dodgers
    Indians
    Royals

The years will range from 95ish-2004. I will give you a better description upon collecting 500 cards of your team.

The teams that I cannot do 500 cards of are Marlins, Mets, Cardinals, DBacks, and Yankees. I may be able to do smaller lots for these teams.

The cost for a 500 card team lot is $20 shipped Priority Mail in a card box.
    Last edited by Dark_Angel; 04-07-2004 at 07:05 PM.

SCF Rewards

I am completely out of Cardinals cards. Most other teams still available. LMK what team you want.

SCF Rewards

I still have tons of cards that I would like to move. This is the last time I am bumping this thread.

LMK what team you like. Thanks.