Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

SCF Rewards
    Country

loving that Pujols/Musial

I think Red Sox and Yankees did pretty well also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mattdile3's Items on eBay

I really am not too quick to jump to conclusions about these mixed box breaks. The football one came out decent/pretty well. I just think the boxes here were unlucky, unlucky and more unlucky. I think the types of boxes were somewhat selected wrong for a mixed box style, but hey that was the first time we tried it. Since there was not many hits at all, I think next time everyone would like to see more.. Like topps chrome, turkey red,baseball heroes, and upper deck timelines were just horrible. We now know this. (I kinda foresaw that along with nyyanksman but Tony said there was many chrome collectors lol, and that he wanted to try it this way) Which I respect by all means. I'm not trying to step on your toes at all, and I fully apologize if it comes off that way. I still enjoyed this 100%. But I think next time we could easily replace it with things like Piece of History (same price range as Topps chrome), Co-Signers, another A&G box, and maybe another donruss threads box rather then the 4 failures here..... I personally would enjoy a box of Triple Threads, UD Premier, SPx or something a little more high end in there also, rather then two mid end boxes.... But everyone has a different take on these. If we get a lot of opinions in there, I'm sure we can come up with something awesome for next time

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ale91729's Items on eBay

loving that Pujols/Musial

I think Red Sox and Yankees did pretty well also.

am I missing something? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See h.choi's Items on eBay

it'll be nice if we can do the EEE group break on the first day its out

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country
    See xMCSPORTSCARDSx's Items on eBay

Axe725- if you got any alexei ramirez cards, please lmk and we can trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

so what's going on with this, have the cards been shipped or how does it work from here?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol I just read the whole thread... I have to say that the best team was...
    Ready?

YSL!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zimmy3's Items on eBay

If whoever gets the Ginter mini Aerodrome is reading this forum please lmk. I need that one for my set

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132