Thread: what i need

Post what i need

i just subscribed to this thing, so i am new at it. i collect all new york baseball teams, past and present, game used and autos. it includes yankees (mostly), mets, ny giants, and the brooklyn dodgers. i have a ton of other game used and autographs from baseball, football, and bball and will trade and/or sell almost all of them for the past great new yorkers. if anyone has anything good from an old new yorker or some of todays superstars, send me your want lists and/or who you like and well work something out.

jason
    notoriousjay4@hotmail.com

i like all of your a-rods and jeters. i like the mattingly/ford dual jersey from diamond kings. i like the tejada auto from 1999. the vlad auto from donruss elite and the mattingly from donruss elite are nice. all the sp authentic autos i like. the jason giambo auto game face like.

thats basically what i like of yours. give me the book values of them. i have a griffey or two, but you probably have them. we can work something out.

thanx
    jason

also coqxxx4,
    basically my entire collection is at your mercey for ur ryan/sever dual auto. it would actually save my trouble if i could just trade u a crapload for it rather then put them on ebay. it will probably be easier when i get a webpage goin, which should be by this weekend.

I have a 03 UD Game Face Jason Giambi Auto ($100 BV) FT. Looking for other autographs in return. PLMK.

Certified, pack pulled baseball autographs. I don't necesarrily collect certain players or teams. But I'll throw a few guys out there: Vlad, Griffey, Arod, Ripken, Bonds, Nomar, Teixiera, Maddux, Clemens, Prior, Pujols, Musial, Mays, Chipper, A.Jones, Rolen, Zito, etc.

considering i aint got autos of any of them... i guess theres no deal... i have multiple amounts of gu from them though if that matters