Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what i need

Post what i need

i just subscribed to this, so i am new. i collect all game used and/or autographed new york baseball old school/new school baseball. teams include yankees (mostly), mets, ny giants, and brooklyn dodgers. if anyone has any good new york cards that are g/u and/or autod, send me your want list or any teams you collect of anything like that from baseball, football, or basketball and we can work something out.

jason
    notoriousjay4@hotmail.com

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Welcome
    I have a 04 Donruss Erick Almonte Recollection auto serial numbered 05/10, LMK if you are interested, I am looking for a auto in return, possibly of Mark Teixeira, Barry Zito, Pat Burrell, but open to all offers
    Thanks
    Mike

Hideo Nomo 2002 Upper Deck Global Swatch Game Jersey
    DeShawn Stevenson 2000-01 Fleer Genuine Coverage Mostalgic jersey
    Corey Maggette 2000-01 Upper Deck Encore NBA Warm-ups

Are you interested in these GU?

yanksguy..... i want ur berroa auto, the skowron auto, and the gossage auto. let me know what you need

What do you have? I really want to trade the two old Yanks for topps Retired

Hey check out my site:
    Http://freewebs.com/kylescards.
    PLMK if you see anything. I'm looking for Helton game used/autos or ANY Pujols cards. PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

I also have this card: Alex Rodriguez/Sammy Sosa 2002 Upper Deck Combo Memorabilia #J-RS...are you interested?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast