Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOX OF CARDS FOR SALE OR TRADE

BOX OF CARDS FOR SALE OR TRADE

I've got a box of 95 SP Championship Football I'm unloading for $40. It's got 44 packs of 6 cards each. Rookie include Curtis Martin, Terrell Davis, Kerry Collins, Steve McNair, Kordell Stewart. You get a die-cut in every pack. The box books for $100. Click on the link if you're interested. If you've got a box of your own that you'd like to trade, I may be interested. Just let me know what you've got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4121486051

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I may be interested. Check my site to see what you need for it.

First of all, nice site.

When you say $100 trade for the Amare Stoudamire 3-color, is my $100 box good enough? If not, Ill check for more...

No, Sorry I thought you were looking for $40 in trade. If not I apologize for the misunderstanding I am not looking to trade $100 for it.

Thanks,
    Billy

No thanks.

I think I am losing interest in the box, after lookin gin the beckett at that set.

Thanks though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast