Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

Thread: Until Daytona...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

I was thinking that too, although he missed bad last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

haha awesome! what does your race gear consist of? you should take a photo!

i woke up at like 5:30 this morning like it was xmas and i was like ugggh i wish i would have slept til noon then i wouldn't have to wait so long for the race!

I have on a hat, tshirt, hoodie, and lugnuts. Someone I know down in Daytona went last year and got a couple lugnuts from BV and sent them to me. I put them on a chain. And I'm drinkin red bull..I'm on my 3rd can. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

I have on a hat, tshirt, hoodie, and lugnuts. Someone I know down in Daytona went last year and got a couple lugnuts from BV and sent them to me. I put them on a chain. And I'm drinkin red bull..I'm on my 3rd can. :)

hahahaha "lugnuts" you are hilarious. well at least it was an exciting race for your guys- brian until the incident (i think it's been discussed enough on the other page) and a top 3 for allmendinger is great for him!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940