Achievements-
    Albert Pujols 01 RotY

Connections-
    Mark Prior/Kerry Wood

Rookies and Prospects-
    JD Durbin
    Jason Kubel
    Rickie Weeks

everything is for trade, looking for Marlins GU/Auto/ or RC's really want a Miguel Cabrera RC, also like Beckett, Burnett, Pierre, Castillo, Lowell, Dontrelle and others or any Indians GU/Auto/RC's

i have a cabrera UD rookie card, willis donruss signature rookie card (no sig), and i'm sure ih ave others....lmk what ya need and check out my site

I need your Pujols ROY Achievments card. I could trade an insert of Ichiro or any other star you want for it. PLMK if you would do that and name a few players you would do it for. What is the BV of the Pujols. PLMK. Thanks, Kyle

dont know the BV but just the people I named above send me offers....akoch i would take the Cabrera and Willis and maybe one more rookie? take a look at the list above I like Sizemore, Peratla, Victor M, Michael Aubrey, Matt Whitney, and more

actually akoch since i looked at ur other thread id really love to get your SPx Willingham, im willing to trade others for it lmk man thanks, I could give ya a couple LeBron RC's if interested or a couple of Boldin RC's as well lmk
    Last edited by Sizemore; 04-02-2004 at 06:49 PM.

i'm trying to get rid of all of my basketball so i don't need any lebron's sorry! but if you see anythign else on my site you could use i would love to have a shot at getting your leftwich auto! lmk

bought another pack..

Base-
    Jason Schmidt
    Todd Helton
    John Olerud
    Andruw Jones
    Mike Lieberthal

Changing Stripes Insert-
    Juan Gonzalez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast