Thread: U.D Patch collection

Question U.D Patch collection

What does everyone/anyone...;) make of the set.

Myself, at first I thought they were a bit "loud/busy".

But kinda like the looks of them now that I've got them into the proper holders, and have had them displayed.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

All I know is you can pick up some Hobby boxes of these for almost next to nothing.

Thanks Fairbc. Guess I'd better do some investigative type research on the brand before diving in.

After trying to get one through NPN(no luck there)I picked up a few locally(paid to much probably).
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I think I seen them at my Hobby shop for $49 a box. (Hobby)

Yeah taht isnt bad at all. And if i remember correctly you get one patch/auto a box which those things are really spiffy in my eyes

Jay

I hate them....lol. I have had 2 of the Rudi Johnsons (autos), and just traded the second one I have had today. I just can't get into the look of them. I won some for a contest (can't remember for what) somewhere and I sent them to wdwain. I was glad I could find a decent home for them :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

i like the cards i have
    AU
    -Barlow
    -Garcia
    -Heap
    Patch
    -Brooks All-Upper Deck
    -McAllister All-upper Deck
    -Tomlinson All-Pro
    -Favre All-Pro
    -jacobs Rookie Innovation
    -Wallace Rookie Innovation

They're a bit strange, but I like any cards of teams I collect. If you're all into BV though they're probably not for you.