Thread: New to the Forums

New to the Forums

Hi everyone! New to these parts. After spending years building my own business(non sportscards), I can finally take a little time to do what I want to do. That is to

Collect Carolina Panther Cards!

Still kind of new, so I will probably have questions, hope you guys don't mind!

Paul

I agree with minew_m...welcome and you will enjoy it. Also, just out of curiousity...you trade knives for cards? That would actually be pretty cool. I've seen people trade some crazy stuff, but that would by far take the cake.

Well, have not thought of that. It is my full time business and I have been doing it for years and our site is I think one of the best ones out there. I will consider just about anything. But, I do not want this to be spam like or anything. I don't want anyone to be mad. That is one part of my life and this card thing is another. Finding the time to do both is a big plus for me!:)

Paul

welcome to the site TDE.. IF you have any questions just give one of the mods or advisors a holler. id also be glad to help ya out my self if we cross the same i-net times

Jay

I recently opened a 2003 Fleer Focus and a 2003 Topps Rookies and prospects. Paul

First of all welcome!

You said that you collect Carolina Panthers cards right? So i have these ones right here!

2001 Pacific 70 WR Iheanyi Uwaezuoke
    2002 Score 40 QB Chris Weinke

Hi Paul!!

Always nice to have new blood...err...traders here!!! LOL ;)

Seriously, great to have you here Paul, I hope you enjoy it here and make many great trades! Our traders are some of the best :)

If I, or any of the other mods/advisors can help you with anything, please feel free to PM us and let us know! Also, ask away! We much prefer to have folks ask questions than assume.

Thanks for coming to SCF and happy trading!! :D

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content