Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtt teixeira gu

wtt teixeira gu

i have two teixeira gu'ed on my site i really don't need.....also if you see anything else on there you coudl use lmk!

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

04 Topps heritage, how much BV you looking for that one?
    PLMK
    Mike

tanner - yes i would be

aug - i just traded a $15 card for it....probably looking for something near there!

Interested in this one:
    '04 Donruss Diamond Kings Bat Mark Teixeira #4/100

What do you want for it. Do you still want that 2002 Fleer Focus JE Materialistics Sammy Sosa Away Patch? lmk

ruffryder - yeah i still like that sosa! forgot to check that thread again, did ya still want the steven register gu?

Oh no I declined that one. Do you have the bv for the teixeira gu?lmk

it doesn't book yet.....not even sure really what i want for it.....i like the card and i think he'll be a great player in a few years, not that he isn't already doing great......but i'm not sure on what bv i'd put on it....maybe 30? not sure though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast