Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

joe mauer RC Auto possibly for trade!

2002 Bowman Heritage Joe Mauer AUTO

considering trading the above card. It books for $40 I believe, but sells for a decent amount over BV...lemme know if interested. I'd need a nice star or HOF auto in return, preferably low #ed...

-JB-

2. Kronozio

Its not low #'ed but...

Frank Robinson 2002 Donruss Elite Legends Autograph card# ES-17 serial# 102/250

I also would be looking to buy aswell-paypal LMK, thanks
    Last edited by coolector; 04-02-2004 at 09:57 PM.

How about a $60 Jason Giambi auto for the Mauer? It's an 01 Ultimate Collection auto /150.

LMK and thanks,
    Brett
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

cbethun...may be able to use the Marte but thats about it as I already have that prior...is the marte available?

-JB-

coolector...a nice looking card but i dont really have any need for it. thanks!

-JB-

cool, thanks. LMK if you ever decide you would sell the mauer.

bblair...i cant stand Giambi...lol...but you do have some other nice cards i could use...REALLY like the Ripken auto and the Arod as well...how much over the Mauer do those book?

-JB-

AC...like a bunch of the autos in your PC but i'd assume they all book well over the Mauer...if any are available, lemme know!

-JB-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast