Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LOOKING FOR LOTS OF STUFF TODAY

Hey guys, today I'm looking to buy patch cards of any baseball player. I am also looking for bigger names ( Dunn, Sheffield , Kerry Wood , Gwynn , Mussina , Millwood , HOF'er etc. ) autographs from some lower end autograph sets like Autographics or SP Authentic or any set that has cheaper autos. Will also consider offers of other sports from lower sets. List prices , thanks!

-Tyler

*Also looking for uncertified signed cards of big name players ( Especially Schilling, Prior, Pujols, Sosa etc. ) THANKS!!!

AIM all day: rejectpunk96
    EMAIL: yearofthesox2004@yahoo.com

2. Kronozio
    I have a lot of uncertified autographs for trade that I got in the hotels and in the ballpark...are you interested?

Yes i am , but mostly larger stars, if you could gimme a list i would appreciate it....

I have a lot of autographed index cards, i have a lot of stars...are you interested?

i have a uncertified k.wood auto and alot of other stuff look on my site ad LMK
    www.beckett.com/userpages/lloydr04.html

2004 Fleer Platinum Nameplates Nomar Garicaparra 3 color patch (red,blue,gray jersey)
    how much is the wood and ^ each?

Originally posted by yearofthesox2004
    Yup gimme a list....
    are you asking me?

I have alot of g/u pieces of the player you have listed and a few patch card in baseball, basketball, & football, I also have alot of g/u stuff of HOF'ers if interested P.M. , looking to sell all my g/u stuff in all sports. have about 600 total g/u items in all sports, if interested make me an offer on the whole lot .
    JERRY

dmiles_ if you could i would like a list of your autos if possible
    lloyd_ lmk about your wood auto and your nomar patch

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast