Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meliah-(Hee Seop Choi)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi you are probably interested in this #583/699: http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture173.jpg

I can sell or trade for Yankees. Lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Do you have any major competition for Choi's cards?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1909)
    Country

Hi you are probably interested in this #583/699: http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture173.jpg

I can sell or trade for Yankees. Lmk.

Any specific Yankee wants?

Do you have any major competition for Choi's cards?

Not really. Sometimes people will bid on his cards but I can't tell if it's the same person because of how Ebay hides the winner names now. Judging by the low activity I'm guessing it's more about prices than competition--I won a plate of Choi last month for the starting bid of $5.99 but sometimes get outbid on a $.99 GU card.

I bid super low on his stuff since I have it already and am just trying to have some fun acquiring his print run

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any specific Yankee wants?

Not really. Sometimes people will bid on his cards but I can't tell if it's the same person because of how Ebay hides the winner names now. Judging by the low activity I'm guessing it's more about prices than competition--I won a plate of Choi last month for the starting bid of $5.99 but sometimes get outbid on a $.99 GU card.

I bid super low on his stuff since I have it already and am just trying to have some fun acquiring his print run

Maybe one good rc.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1909)
    Country

Don't have any decent Yankee RC's it looks like. I have a bunch of ARod cards if that holds any interest for you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't have any decent Yankee RC's it looks like. I have a bunch of ARod cards if that holds any interest for you?

Yeah I just don't want base or non-Yankees cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1160)
    Country

Hee Seop Who? Congrats Matt!

Thanks
    Craig

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See lzjp16's Items on eBay

congrats!!

i miss him on the cubs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats! I got a chance to see Choi play several times when he was with the Pawtucket Red Sox. He should've gotten a chance to play more regularly in the big leagues. Remember his three homer game?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Matt,

I see you are a Super Collector on multiple sites :) AS stated elsewhere, nice player collection.

Dewayne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12