Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to the hobby shop today and this is what I got

soon as I walk in the owner goes behind the counter and told he had been saving something for me...

he was like here you go...
    it is not much but it's like the only thing that Podstock and myself agree on most of the time, free...

SCF Rewards
    See tonybones1974's Items on eBay

that guy seems like a nice fellow

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't even talk about the number of packs I bought totaled over $60 and I got them for $45 and 2003 bowman uncirculated first year card redemption that he gave me. and he has 2 tickets the all-star game fan fest that I am trying to get from him, he is doing a raffle for them, so I could win them. I went to buy a couple packs of 2003 spx baseball and it was 3 left in the box and I grabbed them and told him how do these look and he told don't get those and opened another fresh box adn told me to pull out of those as all the good stuff have already came out of them...how cool is that...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

To bad all dealers aren't like him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this dude is really the life of what the hobby shops are suppose to be like while I was there, a guy called and ask him if he wanted to trade some of his ud yankees signature for a jeter/chipper dual auto and he was like yeah he traded the guy 13 cards for one and gave him snap cases for all of them. I am talk they went bv for bv and the guy might have gotten a better deal in the short run, but a dual auto is hard to get for a good price, and we are talk jeter and chipper. he wasn't like I will trade you 75 dollars worth of cards for you 250 dollar cards these guy come a dime a dozen, I left the store at 10:10 pm and he closes at 9pm there was no rush to get out, and I didn't feel rushed although his wife calls around 9:30pm just to see why he isn't home and he tells her I am there and she is like oh, that cool and tehn the next day I am and she is there, she is like, you know that I wasn't mad or anything...

for christmas I got a (2) 2002 ud diamond connection redemption cards for quad bats one books at $40 and the other $25, how cool os that, it make the hobby fun again!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by gioperation
    this dude is really the life of what the hobby shops are suppose to be like while I was there, a guy called and ask him if he wanted to trade some of his ud yankees signature for a jeter/chipper dual auto and he was like yeah he traded the guy 13 cards for one and gave him snap cases for all of them. I am talk they went bv for bv and the guy might have gotten a better deal in the short run, but a dual auto is hard to get for a good price, and we are talk jeter and chipper. he wasn't like I will trade you 75 dollars worth of cards for you 250 dollar cards these guy come a dime a dozen, I left the store at 10:10 pm and he closes at 9pm there was no rush to get out, and I didn't feel rushed although his wife calls around 9:30pm just to see why he isn't home and he tells her I am there and she is like oh, that cool and tehn the next day I am and she is there, she is like, you know that I wasn't mad or anything...

for christmas I got a (2) 2002 ud diamond connection redemption cards for quad bats one books at $40 and the other $25, how cool os that, it make the hobby fun again!!!

This shop sounds really good.

Do you mind sharing with us where its located?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

it's too bad the shop isn't located in S. CA....not too many good ones around here, at least the ones I've been to

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pwaldo
    This shop sounds really good.

Do you mind sharing with us where its located?

Indiana where live about 15-20 minutes from my house...

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Ryan, that's really cool. Sounds like a great owner. Too bad more aren't like him and his wife.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

he makes it really bad for the other shops in the area as once you go to him, you will never go to the others, it is no wonder why he always sells out of the good stuff within 1 hour of getting it, people will there waiting for the UPS truck to drop it off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast