Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Vintage cards galore

SCF Rewards

Thumbs up Vintage cards galore

Well I just typed out my post but I think it dissappeared into la-la land. Lets try again: So here's my little post for the day. Has anyone been using this new vintage collecting resource?:

www.oldcardboard.com

400+ sets are showcased on the site pages. Just click on "R-cards" and you get images, sizes, descriptions, etc of all pre-war candy cards. It's all FREE for use, no login stuff required.

GREAT FIND for vintage collectors! Enjoy

brett

PS no cards are for sale on the site. Strictly an information resource...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Bill723's Items on eBay

That site was of some help. It told me what a card I bought at an estate sell was. Oldest card I own now. Not in very good shape but it is old.

1909 E92

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by Bill723
    That site was of some help. It told me what a card I bought at an estate sell was. Oldest card I own now. Not in very good shape but it is old.

1909 E92

holy crap! 1909?

do you have a scan of it? would love to see the design