Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaderock- Mark Brunell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

Nice gesture, Alex.

Awesome addition...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

im not sure what the big deal is? the guy has only been around like 18 years or so. and come on, supercollector? youre missing over 5% of 3300 cards! thats like 115! and come on... only 220+ 1/1s? maybe im just not seeing it...

(peter, i kid. if/when you see me in the supercollector hof, let there be no discussion as to whom the professor emeritus is here...YOU and your collection truly jadeROCK.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not sure what the big deal is? the guy has only been around like 18 years or so. and come on, supercollector? youre missing over 5% of 3300 cards! thats like 115! and come on... only 220+ 1/1s? maybe im just not seeing it...

(peter, i kid. if/when you see me in the supercollector hof, let there be no discussion as to whom the professor emeritus is here...YOU and your collection truly jadeROCK.)

You nailed it, after seeing this collection last year it has made me try ( I will never come close) to have a collection like this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

peter, it has dawned on me that you have not answered your very own 10 questions you ask most of the new supercollectors. lets hear it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

peter, it has dawned on me that you have not answered your very own 10 questions you ask most of the new supercollectors. lets hear it!

What? :P
    ---

Today's NEW addition:

DUAL Jersey # cards -- yoohoo!

Out of the blue, I got a PM from Sue, aka bjbsue from The Bench, which included a scan of 2002 Fleer Focus Jersey Number Edition SERIAL #08/08!!!!!!!

Worked out a deal and a couple of days later...voila ... my newest jersey #/jersey # card!!!

It doesn't happen every day, but once a year or so I get some love on The Bench, a Baseball focused site,even though I'm a football collector... Sue, you jadeROCKs!!!!

No matter what trading site it is on, it's really cool to know that there are collectors looking out for each other! Thanks for reading!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moparjuhl's Items on eBay

NICE pickup! Congrats! Take it it was another one you actually needed???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jade,

It's okay; unimpressive to say the least - kinda boring if you ask me! LOL! Yeah Flippin' Right! Truly Awesome! Great job.

There is one thing that I want you to correct and it seems that no-one has told you yet. The hyperlink you have in your signature line is missing an "e" in free, so when someone clicks on it; it takes them to the incorrect website and I don't want them to be missing this wonderful piece of American History. Cool?

Thanks for sharing...and congrats!

G Mo

Country
    See gloversports's Items on eBay

always love seeing this pc

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ive noticed you stopped asking these questions to the newer members of the HOF (ahem!) and that you have not answered these yourself...

Here's my TOP TEN questions for the supercollector! Scan would be great too!
    1. What is your #1 favorite card?
    2. What is your favorite parallel or insert (not auto or GU)?
    3. What is your favorite Auto card?
    4. What is your favorite GU card?
    5. What is the best story in regards to obtaining a specific card?
    6. What is your best "steal" for your collection?
    7. What is the most expensive card in your collection...what did it cost you?
    8. What one specific card has eluded you till this day? and why?
    9. What specific card (non base) do you have the most of?
    10. How do you store your collection?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

6. What is your best "steal" for your collection?

I'm sure there are a lot of different stories...just can't think of them right now...that said, this past month, I got this one for $13 plus s/h. At one time, many many moons ago, this "Extreme Brillance #/8" card listed at $300.

Today's NEW Addition:

A steal of a lifetime!!!!

DUAL Jersey # card

1998 Upper Deck Extreme Brillance (#8/8)! Saw this a couple of weeks ago and hit the Buy It Now price in a split second...a no brainer purchase! Glad I saw it when I did! The seller listed this as "1988" but I didn't even notice!!!

I have gone 4-5 years without a #8/8 card and then in a span of 2 weeks I get TWO! Amazing luck!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast