Thread: need price suggestions!!

need price suggestions!!

I have a 02 fleer showcase 2-color patch card of torry holt. I can't find it in the beckett, it says "Patch Game" above the swatch and Game-worn swatch XL below it. on the back it's serial #d 22/25 but it doesn't have a card #. Usually a jersey card would have like TH13 or TH, but this has nothing. PLMK, any help will be appreciated.

another card isn't as difficult. It's a 03 playoff hogg heaven hogg of fame materials gold drew brees, 3-color patch #d 17/25. again, any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Hidden Content

I collect Penn state players (college uniform only). May consider Tampa Bay Bucs,certain Hall of Famers and vintage.

You won't be able to find prices in Beckett on cards that are #D 25 and less. They say its too rare to track.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

yeah, I'm just looking for suggestions and stats like what they're going for on ebay and stuff like that so I can get a range on how much to sell or trade them for.
    Hidden Content

I collect Penn state players (college uniform only). May consider Tampa Bay Bucs,certain Hall of Famers and vintage.

My suggestion is dont be hung up on BV and just trade to someone who'd appreciate it for a card you'd equally appreciate!!!

Actually, the Torry Holt card does book in Beckett. The base card has a value of $12. The Silver Patch version is limited to 100 and has a multiplier of .8x to 2x. The Gold Patch version is limited to 25 and has a multiplier of 2.5x to 6x. So, it would have a max value of $72.

You could also possibly use that as a rule of thumb on the other card, but different people are going to put different values on cards based on their interest. As long as you're getting a card in return that you're happy with and feel it's equitable, then you should go with your gut feelings.

Yeah, Im in the same boat here.. If this is for trade just put up what you think is fair and note that this value can be negotiated

Jay

ok, thanks a lot for all of your suggestions!
    Hidden Content