Thread: Lacrosse

Does anyone know if there are lacrosse cards? I haven't heard anything about it but would be something I'd be interested.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

you're welcome.

Not too many folks I know of who collect Lacrosse cards.

But then again, I collect Garbage Pail Kids cards, lolol

I used to collect Garbage Pail Kids podstock. Many years ago :-) I think I had the first 7 series. Those were the good ol days :-) I played Lacrosse in high school, and have been watchin major league lacrosse on ESPN2 lately. I'd love to get some of those cards

My sis used to have alot of Garbage pail kids those are pretty cool actually hehe. When I was little I collected Ninja Turtle cards and Power Ranger stickers lol.

For those of you who don't watch lacrosse the Gait brothers are the "Wayne Gretzky's" of the sport. My bro's friend has a cool poster autographed by both of them.

Gary Gait was "the man" when I was playin. I wanna say he's like 35-36 years old now. He's a player/manager. I think his brother was inujured for most of the season last year. I could be wrong though.

lacrosse is a growing sport, im not sure i see a big hobby future, but it could be interesting