Thread: Anyone need these?

Exclamation Anyone need these?

2000 SPx ' Auto Winning Materials ' Kurt Warner # AWM Ser. # 075 / 225 ( white jsy / ball swatch / blue ink auto) bv$80
    2000 SPx Jamal Lewis RC jersey / auto # 144 Ser. # 1760 / 2000 ( purple jsy ) bv$120
    2003 SPx ' Supreme Signatures ' SPECTRUM Kyle Boller auto Ser. # 33/50 bv$75

Looking for mostly autos for these, but make offers, THX

2. Kronozio
    2000 SPx Jamal Lewis RC jersey / auto # 144 Ser. # 1760 / 2000

football_3304- the lewis bv 120, LMK what you have in that range

Man...I would love to have that Warner, but not sure I have anything left you would be even near interested in...I sold/traded most all my trading stuff at the show this past weekend!

I do see you are looking for Chris Brown......I still have the 2003 UD Pros & Prospects GOLD autograph/50 (no BV-scarcity) of him....I was looking for at least $50-$60 in trade for that. PLMK if that would be something that would interest you and if so I will dig around in my PC and see if I can find something else to make up the difference :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

I dont have anything near that range....who are you looking for?

dpono22-i have a joey harrinton spx rc psa 10 if intrested.. i can provide a scan as well

BlackDiam0nd66- I do like the Brown auto...i will get with you after work today

football_3304-mostly looking for players in my sig

andrade-do u know bv on the harrington? plmk

dpono22-

OK, PM me when you get a chance and include your email addy in the PM and I will send you a scan of the card. I have one already up on the boards and don't feel like searching for it...lol :D

Let me dig around and see what else I can find........

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content