Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Bills Threadd

Wink Buffalo Bills Threadd

Hi all,
    I'm so excited for this years Bills team I had to start a thread for them. I want to hear what everyone thinks of the bills this year... And whats everyones predictions? SO far my predictions are bills are going to win AFC EAst they'll go 13-3 or better... Williams will lead them to the superbowl (hopefully) travis, olandis and Later in the year McGahee comes and plays and tehy all run great htsi year... I think bledsoe is going to have another amazing year... I also think that Bobby Shaw is going to have a break out year... or James Jett or whoever is the third WR:p Well thats it for now... everyone lets hear what you have to say about the biils

Well its good to know that there is another Bills fan on here.

I hope they do well this year but I am worried about Miami. That is a very dangerous team which could make the Super Bowl.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the Raiders can make it to the Super Bowl again.

Looks like Tim Brown may be replaced by Jerry Porter as starting WR opposite the incomparable Rice

And the secondary of the Raiders (esp. Buchanon and Charles Woodson) should be healthy starting the season.

not too worried about the Dolphins -- they start out great; then fizzled once 8 games are played

Originally posted by podstock
    I think the Raiders can make it to the Super Bowl again.

Looks like Tim Brown may be replaced by Jerry Porter as starting WR opposite the incomparable Rice

And the secondary of the Raiders (esp. Buchanon and Charles Woodson) should be healthy starting the season.

not too worried about the Dolphins -- they start out great; then fizzled once 8 games are played
    Yeah but the Raiders aren't in the Bills division.

This is the Bills Thread.

So Miami will provide a challange for them. If they can beat Miami and win the division then I don't see why they can't beat the Raiders in the playoffs especially if they get hold field advantage.

LOL now I am getting way to ahead of myself.

I should just be saying that as long as the Bills make the postseason I'll be happy but part of me will be disappointed if they don't get further than that.

Because Toronto does not have an NFL team I cheer for Buffalo. I'm not a big NFL guy but I am somewhat knowledgible. I think losing Peerless Price is gonna hurt us but its gonna be fun to see him and Vick hook up in Atlanta. It sux cuz my bro is a Falcons fan. I can't wait to see how Spikes turns out too.

Originally posted by studin
    Because Toronto does not have an NFL team I cheer for Buffalo. I'm not a big NFL guy but I am somewhat knowledgible. I think losing Peerless Price is gonna hurt us but its gonna be fun to see him and Vick hook up in Atlanta. It sux cuz my bro is a Falcons fan. I can't wait to see how Spikes turns out too.
    The loss of Price will hurt the team but they already had an awesome offense.

With the money they saved from Price they picked up Spikes who I think will turn around their defense.

If they had a defense they would have been in the playoffs last year.

Yea... the bills have one of the best depths at lb... what team besides maybe miami and tampa can beat spikes, fletcher, and posey... barely anyone... fletcher and spikes alone are amazing

The bills do have a great LB core but they also have VERY good running backs. I do not fully understand why the Bills would draft Willis when they already have travis henry who proved himself as a pro bowl back. But either way BILLS ALL THE WAY!

hockey... you're forgetting the bills HAVE THE TOP GUY IN NFL EUROPE AT RB HELL YA... BILLS ALL THE WAY

That's right i totally forgot about the guy they had in NFL europe too. DAMN they've got some good backs!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast