Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See KnightsCards's Items on eBay

Looking for Diamond Kings Jsy/Bat #rd (please read)...

I'm looking for Diamond Kings Jersey/Bat's #'erd to /25 or /50, all Florida Marlins players current or former but in Marlins uniform.

If you have #/100 post them also but i really want /25 and /50.

Please post the price your willing to sell it and the s&h also.

I can pay by PayPal!

Thanks

I don't have any but I could get some. You are ONLY looking for 04 Marlins roster players. And do you have any Albert Pujols cards. PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Country

pujols05: They could be former players also as long as there in a marlins uniform on the card, like Ivan Rodriguez for example. And all Marlins (former and current).

I might have a pujols special insert somewhere, but to find it will take me some time lol, i'll try and see if i can find it tomarrow if i have time and contact you about it, Thanks

K. Any Pujols cards I would love. What would be your buying price for the Marlins bat/jerseys #ed/25 or #ed/50. You only looking for game used from 04 DK. PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends on the player i guess, i been getting some cheap /25 and /50 cards on eBay, but still looking for more.

And have to be Jersey game used and bat cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone?