Trading Set Builders - esp. 80's/90's

Hey-

Freshly updated from my 5000+ cards traded for in one week a couple weeks ago, I'm ready to go again.

I am a set builder and I'm working on a variety of sets from 1980-1994 + a few sets from 2002. I'm also interested in many other sets. If I have something to trade to you, then I basically guarantee I can find something for you to trade to me.

If there are any setbuilders out there that collect 80's/90's, I would like to trade with you. For others, I have a few other decent things to trade (Beckett Magazines, a few collectibles, a few inserts) as well as non-sports items like VHS movies (mostly comedies and dramas - no real big titles), Christian CD's, various cassettes, etc. Just let me know what you're looking for.

Please visit my tradepage at http://www.acadisc.com/tradelist.htm

I keep my wantlists updated pretty well and the vast majority of things listed on my tradelist are still available (with more to be added).

PM me or respond here if you are interested.

Thanks, Ken

EDIT: P.S. I almost forgot my preformed response to DMILES... sorry, I still don't have autographs and I'm not all that interested in Game Used. I'm also not willing to send you free Becketts.
    Last edited by kgpittm; 04-08-2004 at 07:07 PM.

hey i probaly have vsevaral cards from you need list. what kinda lots do you have in 81 or 82. would like to start a set. lmk thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

I'm pretty sure I have plenty of cards from 1991/1992 Donruss, and maybe some 1991 Upper Deck