Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for McFarlane figures

Looking for McFarlane figures

I'm looking for any McFarlane figures still mint in their packaging. LMK what players you have and CC prices. Thanks.
    Last edited by leftyshan; 04-09-2004 at 12:41 AM.

I've got a Lebron/Pierce dual 3" still in the package. Prefer cash or trade for it, though.

I figure $15 ($10 was my cost plus shipping). I could really use your Leftwich 03 Gridiron Kings Royal Expectations. I'll give you the Lebron and a Troy Bell SP Authentic auto for it.

Originally posted by brunell8
    I figure $15 ($10 was my cost plus shipping). I could really use your Leftwich 03 Gridiron Kings Royal Expectations. I'll give you the Lebron and a Troy Bell SP Authentic auto for it.
    What year is the Bell auto?

I'm cool with that. Send me your address. I won't be able to get it out until Monday. Thanks.

rob.....yeah me........lol.......been meaning to post this for a while alrerady.....value listed is tuff stuff value and all are regular figs unless noted and all figs are mint or darn close to it.

1996 brett favre kenner shopko....$35
    1999 dorsey levens....$10
    series 1 randy johnson....$12
    series 1 ichiro white (mariners)....$12
    series 1 ichiro white (seattle)....$12
    series 1 vince carter....$12
    series 1 bonds....$15
    series 5 ichiro white variation....$15
    series 4 ichiro grey variation....$20........have 2 of this fig.
    series 2 alex rodriguez....$12
    series 6 rich gannon.......$12

ive never traded figs for card cash so im clueless what to ask for them......tell u what make me fair offers and ill take a look at them and will let ya know what i think.......hows that????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast