Thread: cal ripken jr. 5/50

cal ripken jr. 5/50

i've been waitin on these to come out for the last month....and they lived up to my expectations, i bought 6 packs of classic, 3 cracker jack, and 4 playoff prestige, not gonna list the base cards just the inserts

donruss classics-
    leg. jer.- duke snider 482/500 non gu, reggie jackson non gu 131/500
    timeless tributes- frank robinson legend 31/50, mike lowell 23/50

classic singles- CAL RIPKEN JR. GU BAT 5/50!!

cracker jack-
    take me out to the ball game- pat burrell gu jersey
    stickers- barry zito, jay gibbons, cc sabathia
    mini- bill mueller, russ ortiz (blue), phillips-mets

playoff prestige-
    connections- nomar & pedro
    achievements- george brett
    changing stripes- shawn green

all are up for trade, but the ripken will be hard to get

i would like a shot at the ripken check my trade post here

i like these off your page 03 finite miguel cabrera auto, josh willingham auto, 3 stadium club andy marte

i got a josh willingham rookie patch from patch collection... interested?

if all u have listed is all there is 2 trade... im only interested in the ripken and the frank robinson... but i dont think ull trade 1 of those for my rookie

Hey I kinda like the ripken and also like these:
    2004 sweet spot classic sparky anderson red auto 13/25!!!! (Beckett reports sell at 20.00

LMK how much in bv's you want for each. I got TONS of braves gu I am unloaded including some nice maddux pieces so lmk and I will make a offer.

jason- ok, thanks anywa

chris-ive been offered $100 bv in trade for the anderson, i don't think you'd want to match that, do u have a tradepage though?

Might be willing to match that for the anderson. Got a pic? LMK if not is the card mint and is the auto centereted all the way on there with nothing cut off? LMK also when ya might get that delmon young auto back? LMK
    HERE IS A FEW NICE BRAVES:
    -2001 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Greg Maddux GU Jersey #ed to 150 (ONE of maddux nicer game used)
    -2001 SP Game Bat Edition Chipper/Maddux/Andruw/Furcal Quad GU Bat bv 50.00
    -2002 UD Authentics GOLD Chipper JONES GU JErsey #ed to 275 bv 25.00
    -2003 Leaf Certified Mike Hessman Rookie Autograph#ed to 400 bv 15.00

LMK

chris- the card is mint 50-50 centering sharp corners, i'd even say grade material, but the "s" and "on" are cut off, i think this is common on his auto's in sweet spot classic, btw i am looking for a similar value auto in return