Talking My Berkmans - Thanks Everybody!

It's hard to believe that when I found this site, I only had maybe one g/u and one auto to my name - and they were commons lol. What a difference a few months (and to much money lol) make. I decided to put some of my acquisitions up on my site to share. I didn't figure anyone wanted to see all the base cards and inserts (plus the site only lets you have 50 picts lol) so I just scanned in the g/u and autos. Some of you may recognize some of them from trades we made, and I thank you all. I've gotten cards from Ebay and Naxcom as well, but this is where I have really made my pc take off. So, again thanks for all the help, but don't stop, keep them coming as you can tell from my sig I have a loooong way to go! Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do, and feel free to sign the guestbook, singledaddy is probably getting lonely on there lol.

Eric (sorry for the long read)

http://www.freewebs.com/texasguy_car...collection.htm

You got a nice collection of Berkman. I got one GU bat of his, if you want a pic, check my site for it.

O wait nvm you already have it, i didnt see it. It loaded right after I posted.

That's a very nice site. Nice Berkman collection.
    Btw, in case you don't remember, you got that Donruss Class of 2001 Bat card from me. :D

Very nice!

The very 1st card looks like one I use to have!!
    :D

Thanks everyone. I figured someone would see something they used to have lol.

loucks - do you have any more info on the card? year, set etc.

Thanks,

Eric