Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

mauer heritage auto for trade!!!

joe mauer auto for trade post if intrested

SCF Rewards
    Country

im interested, chekc my site and lemme knoW!

See ugi802002's Items on eBay

Im interested, please check my site for something to trade for.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JCMINT01's Items on eBay

HEY GUYS, THIS CLOWN ALREADY SUPPOSIVELY SENT THIS CARD TO ME ALREADY. BEEN 3 WEEKS. HMMM (GUESS HE HAS DOUBLES) LOL...STEER CLEAR BOYS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mrmet-
    whats the dealio, did you rip dude off or what?? If not and you do have 2, lmk what you need for it...Thanks

AL

SCF Rewards
    See crazylox's Items on eBay

he told me he got another one, when he IMed me to try and trade it to me. He has always been pushy wanting to trade and I tend to see that as a sign of a bad trader. I hope for your sake JC that isnt true. good luck, Nathan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Just a heads up, he wasn't willing to send a $15 Gary Carter auto to me first a few weeks ago when he had 0 feedback. He said "he couldn't".
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 04-08-2004 at 10:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbman101's Items on eBay

he told me that the previous trade for that Mauer "fell through" do you agree JC?! wow...not only is he a crook, he is a stupid crook!

told me that via AIM...

i say stay away from him!

-JB-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JCMINT01's Items on eBay

dumbest crook around. they deal did not fall through. i have all emails to show he's a liar and should be booted. he offered me a no brainer trade which made me very suspicious. why would someone give you the farm and not except that much in return. he said he sent the mauer auto/reyes ref 01 topps auto/02 sweet spot reyes auto and a few other autos/gu for not much on my end. this kids a clown and a hack. he pm'ed every 10 minutes to check if i sent. funny thing is nothing ever came my way. jb why do you think he's aim'ing everyone. FLAT OUT THE KIDS A CROOK. BEWARE. funny thing is he lives about 20 minutes from me. how stupid is he after i had some choice words for him he clammed up like a 10 year old. its an obvious situation here. stay away from this kid. joe c

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbman101's Items on eBay

thanks for the tip JC...

about a month ago he offered me money for my upton auto. when i told him i wouldnt ship till he sent the money, the deal was suddenly off...since then he IMs me almost nightly trying to work out a trade. that wont be happening now!

-JB-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast