Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bfdd911's Items on eBay

My 8x10 Nightmarish Masacre!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to rant here. I was in the office, doing a little "Shredding". Well, I even looked into the photo envelope and didn't see this. My recently recieved Jay Leno auto'd 8x10 was in it after I ripped it in half and shredded one half of the envelope. After beginning a mild stroke of rage, I realized that I had ripped the Leno 8x10 in half and shredded the bottom half of it. Nonetheless, I have saved it and it is now an 8x6.........................
    ™™™ am I pissed. Atleast the auto'd part is OK and I guess I'll get a matte for it when it gets framed. Anyone ever do anything this _ _ _ _ing STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID before other than myself.
    And to top it off, an empty mailbox today as well.
    Thanks
    Arnie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

This is the thing I dread the most. I am so paranoid about ripping something I check everything three times before I throw away. When I rip open the envelop I hold it by the light so I can see if I might be ripping into the card, photo, or something else. You never know what happens inside the envelope, it is like its own universe and you never know if a player or celeb put an extra something in it. Then I check the envelope visually after ripping it open. then, before throwing it away I crumple the envelopes individually just to make sure. It is better to have crumpled than to throw away and never have.
    Maybe you could send out another request later on and get a new 8x10. Or, get creative on photoshop and matte it into something even more interesting than a plain 8x10. You gotta look at it as an opportunity now. You can always try to get it replaced. Good luck.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hold it up to the light as well....and I also save the envelopes just so my family has a point of reference someday as to where I wrote to get the signature and the round-about date (cancelled stamp). I usually just keep the autograhed item in the envelope it came in and I ususally put the card/photo in a top loader in the envelope.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I had set it aside and was looking to use the cardboard envelope that the actual pitcures came from Walgreen in to suppart new requests. But boy did I f-up.I'll make it work and send another I guess.
    62 more days of anticipation I guess. I am sure Leno will love my explanation and story about the incident

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Maybe he'll use it on his show

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

I guess you get a lot of mail I sometimes have days where I don't even get ads

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See JayHawkCards22's Items on eBay

I have to rant here. I was in the office, doing a little "Shredding". Well, I even looked into the photo envelope and didn't see this. My recently recieved Jay Leno auto'd 8x10 was in it after I ripped it in half and shredded one half of the envelope. After beginning a mild stroke of rage, I realized that I had ripped the Leno 8x10 in half and shredded the bottom half of it. Nonetheless, I have saved it and it is now an 8x6.........................
    ™™™ am I pissed. Atleast the auto'd part is OK and I guess I'll get a matte for it when it gets framed. Anyone ever do anything this _ _ _ _ing STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID before other than myself.
    And to top it off, an empty mailbox today as well.
    Thanks
    Arnie

You can sell it to UD and the can do a cut auto of him
    lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey, do not feel bad I was sorting autographed cards out on the coffee table one day and tipped over a can of pepsi and ended up throwing out a good hundred pepsi soaked cards!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe he'll use it on his show

That would be hilarious, maybe I can even get on it

Hey, do not feel bad I was sorting autographed cards out on the coffee table one day and tipped over a can of pepsi and ended up throwing out a good hundred pepsi soaked cards!

I would have had an out of body experience if that happened to me.
    I guess you take it and deal with it though. I am cool with it now I guess. I'll just send him another and wait again,hopfully.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I accidently threw away a signed photo of Mike Lee with the envelope.
    But i got him again on the same photo