Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ALEX CINTRON 2001 Bowman Draft Autograph #BDPA-AC i like this, check my site

Jeff

MARK PRIOR 2003 UD Honor Roll Dean's List Jersey W/ Stripe #DL-MA1

MARK PRIOR 2004 Leaf Shirt Off My Back Jersey W/ Stripe #SOMB-6

LMK if I have anything you'd want for these.

Rick

I could use the helton , nomar, and zito chrome rookies. Would you be interested in any of these

Topps tribute memorable materials george brett gu jersey bv 80. It's from the 1983 pine tar homer game.

UD mvp Bonds bat game used souvenirs

Fleer Throwbacks Walter Payton jersey (home) classic clippings

Playoff barry sanders auto

Still need that Mackowiak...the only thing I know I have from your wantlist are a few 92 Bowmans, the only ones I can think of are a George Brett and an Archi Cianfrocco. LMK if we can work something out.

Alix

JTGOLF000: i like the melo chrome and the preacher roe auto. i know both outbook the cintron so lmk if there's something i can add.

RICK POLUS: didn't see any gu i can use but i did see a few autos i needed including the mike sweeney (assuming it's the autographics set i'm collecting). lmk if you can trade autos for prior.

ROOKIECARDS: if you were thinking of getting all 3 rcs as a package for any of the cards you listed, there's no way i can do that. the rcs you wanted are just too hot to trade away for regular gu/autos. simply put these will be very hard to get from me. thanks for the interest though!

MOOSE2438: i don't want to trade a #'d rookie for a bunch of commons. would rather trade it for a similarly priced rc, gu, or auto.

thanks for all the interests!

I could use these:

DEREK JETER 1997 Donruss Signature Millennium Marks Autograph /400
    MARK TEIXEIRA 2001 Donruss Signature ROOKIE #172 Serial #'d /800
    ALEX CINTRON 2001 Bowman Draft Autograph #BDPA-AC X 2
    TRAVIS HAFNER 2001 Leaf Limited Autograph ROOKIE #304 Serial #'d /1000
    MARK TEIXEIRA 2003 Topps Traded Signature Moves Autograph #SMA-MT

ACBASEBALL30: you got some cards i have some interest in, but i didn't see any cards i'd rather have at the moment. thanks for the interest though!

I am interested in these, check my site for a trade.......

VLADIMIR GUERRERO 2004 Donruss Jersey Kings Jersey W/ Stripe #JK-6 Serial #'d /250

MARK PRIOR 2003 UD Honor Roll Dean's List Jersey W/ Stripe #DL-MA1

MARK PRIOR 2004 Leaf Shirt Off My Back Jersey W/ Stripe #SOMB-6

ALBERT PUJOLS 2002 Topps Gold Label MLB Awards Ceremony 2001 R.O.Y. Bat #ACR-AP Platinum

ALBERT PUJOLS 2004 Donruss Timelines Jersey #2

What are the BV of these.

UGI802004: i haven't looked them up but just at the top of my head; guerrero #/250 jersey books 15, honor roll prior books 20, leaf prior books 15. both pujols jerseys have been sold.

thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast