Thread: Ndudi Ebi Question...

Ndudi Ebi Question...

On his topps rookie he is holding a jersey and it he has 6 fingers, is this a misprint or true?

Thanks matt

yeah the had that in one of the beckett issues it's something that's been around

Oh I must have missed that. But to have 6 fingers he must have good control of the ball! lol

thanks stalkingwolf

matt

it's pritty weird though every body prob thinks that it is rare or something i have a card similer to that but the letter are over laping the other letter`

I think the error Bigtimecollector refers to isn't with the card, it's in regards to the pic showing Ndudi's hands actually having 6 FINGERS...

...Does He??
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Beckett did run an article about that but I didnt get to read the article. I was told it was a mistake with the development of the picture that during the rush to get the cards out missed the inspection process. I have many cards of Ebi and on some of the other cards that show his hands he only has 5 fingers.