Thread: Ndudi Ebi Question...

Ndudi Ebi Question...

On his topps rookie he is holding a jersey and it he has 6 fingers, is this a misprint or true?

Thanks matt

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

yeah the had that in one of the beckett issues it's something that's been around

Oh I must have missed that. But to have 6 fingers he must have good control of the ball! lol

thanks stalkingwolf

matt

it's pritty weird though every body prob thinks that it is rare or something i have a card similer to that but the letter are over laping the other letter`

I think the error Bigtimecollector refers to isn't with the card, it's in regards to the pic showing Ndudi's hands actually having 6 FINGERS...

...Does He??
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Beckett did run an article about that but I didnt get to read the article. I was told it was a mistake with the development of the picture that during the rush to get the cards out missed the inspection process. I have many cards of Ebi and on some of the other cards that show his hands he only has 5 fingers.