Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Country

Thanks for watching for me. My primary focus remains SPx and I pick up variants from time to time to pass the time until I find a SPx.

i would say get that forte man it is nice plus it is 264/375 dude i am serious he is doing good it would be nice hi-end pick-up for the PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

i would say get that forte man it is nice plus it is 264/375 dude i am serious he is doing good it would be nice hi-end pick-up for the PC!

I lost out on it when it was originally on the bay, to the current seller. I am very frugal on what I spend on the non-SPx 264s.

Country

hmm what about that sick brees rc auto his is doing really good!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmm what about that sick brees rc auto his is doing really good!

Yep, he is. But, again, frugal with my $$ for non-SPx 264s. Plus, can't see paying that much for a Sage auto.

Country

Yep, he is. But, again, frugal with my $$ for non-SPx 264s. Plus, can't see paying that much for a Sage auto.

yes i guess so if i see any SPX like that i will let ya know man

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been meaning to show this one to you for a while but forgot. seeing this thread reminded me

I was lucky enough to pull 2 of these in a one week span

The top one is 264/xxx

Send me your address, I want to add it to your collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been meaning to show this one to you for a while but forgot. seeing this thread reminded me

I was lucky enough to pull 2 of these in a one week span

The top one is 264/xxx

Send me your address, I want to add it to your collection!

PM sent. That is awesome, thanks a ton.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A new addition with less wait time...:D

This one was in a lot of 38 autos, that the seller had listed at $65. Made contact with the seller and made arrangements to acquire if the lot didn't sell. I kept the lot on my watch list and debating on whether or not I should grab the lot. I could always use the remaining for trade bait, but the lot wasn't that appealing to me, with of course this one card. With a couple days left, the seller reduced the price to $55, so I really began to wonder then. I made the decision to wait it out and hoped the lot didn't sell, reducing the effort I would have to try and acquire from the new owner. The lot didn't sell and a minute later, I sent the seller my offer. It arrived today and to be honest, if I need an extra card to fill my next grading order, I will send this one (it is very nice). Here it is.....#170 of my quest......

2000 SPx Chris Redman 0264/2000

The madness continues.....there is another up on the bay....so time between acquisitions should be pretty short again.....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

have you ever lost one on ebay?

SCF Rewards
    Country

have you ever lost one on ebay?

Yes, two! Back in 2005, when I really got started with this focus. I got sweating palms and trigger finger that was too slow....and neither one has resurfaced to this day.....you can see why....

2004 SPx Ben Roethlisberger 264/375 PSA 10
    2003 SPx Carson Palmer 246/250 BGS 9 (I think it was a 9, can't remember for sure)

I do this to this day....

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast