Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roethlisberger

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roethlisberger

Not happy with my Big Ben TTM request. After waiting around 30 days for the card that I sent him to come back...it arrived today. I was pumped when I saw the envelope but opened it up to find (3) preprint postcards in it and the card that I sent to him missing. On the back of each postcard it says he gets too many requests each year and he is just going to start sending these out with a new one created each year.

Yes, it is nice to receive something...which is better than nothing. I just was under the impression that Ben was one of the better TTM signers. Is it possible I caught him on a bad day or are you guys getting these PP postcards as well from him now?

-Jason

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

I sent to him and waiting so I hope I get an authentic one or at least my card returned

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Bummer if he's done. He gets slammed with requests, so the only surprise is that he lasted this long. Congrats on being the first Big Ben rejection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

he was a good ttm signer but i've seen someone else get this postcard recently. it looks like he will no longer sign and you just missed out on him

here's the football he signed for me ttm earlier this year...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm thinking (hoping) he just wants to get "in the zone" this time of the year with playoffs around the corner and maybe he cuts back on signing things. I will try training camp and the ST address again early into the 2009 season. I just held out a little too long sending him something. 60 days ago and I would have been fine...go figure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dicek- reply to this thread when you get your SASE back from him. I'm curious to see if you get the same thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Being rejected by Ben brings back my painful highschool memories when the girl that dated ALL of the guys in my school all of the sudden rejected me. I'm going to go up and cry in my room now....

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have an 8x10 that i plan on sending to him still. i think training camp will be your best bet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ebay's Items on eBay

There still might be a chance. I sent to him a while back and got denied with the pre-print card. I waited a couple months and resent my 8x10 and it came back signed. So who knows?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't feel too bad I missed out on John Wooden. Never had him sign, sent a photo, and I was one of the first to get back a letter saying he has too many requests.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast