Thread: Looking for Phillies

Looking for Phillies

I am looking for Phillie rookie cards of current phils, or past phils. Also looking for GU and autos of phillie players.

2. Kronozio
    2003 Bowman Heritage Barry Zito Diamond Cuts Jersey
    2003 UD Victory Brett Myers
    2000 Topps Gold Label Brett Myers Level 2 #91

need any of them

I could use the Gold Label Myers......what are you looking for in return?

Do you have any Willie Green of the Sixers. If not, I dont need a lot in return. it books $2.50. Im also a big fan of the Phillies as it seems you are. If you have any spare phillies rookies bv2-3 then we could probably make a deal. let me know, thanks

sorry, i dont have any basketball. I have an extra 2000 Bowman Brett Myers RC, lmk.

well i really dont collect baseball anymore, so no baseball would really interest me. How about this, you PM me your addy, n ill send ya the Myers for free. Cause I dont really need it and you collect him so if that sounds good to you, it sounds good to me. let me know, thanks

Myers heres what i have dunno if your interested but...

1979 larry Bowa Tops Graded NM 7
    Fleer Futures Bright futures Barry Zito RC
    Just 99 Barry Zito (minor leauge card BV 4-6)
    Pros N Prospects Jimmy Rollins RC
    Royal Rokkies Marlon Byrd

I have:

2004 Topps Gold "Future Stars" Ryan Madson/Elizardo Ramirez #d/2004 BV: $3.00

will sell for $1.00 shipped via paypal...I will also throw in some current Philly Common cards.

LMK

i have a marlon byrd auto from '03 SP authentic, its numbered to 50 and has a bv of $30, lmk if you need it