Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a player??

Need a player??

Hey everyone if you need a player thats a pretty well know name let me know i have alot of inserts of well known players and some of players who u dont hear of every day.

also i have some high end cards im looking to get rid of...trade or sell....i prefer selling them but if you have something that catches my eye there is no problem working out a deal

Fleer Authentics Carlos Delgato game used jersey
    Fleer Tradition This day in history A-Rod game used bat
    Fleer Tradition New Yorks finest Alfonso Soriano jersey
    Tops Honor Roll Time Capsule Chipper Jones Jersey
    Tops Top Ten Freddie Garcia Jersey
    Tops Pristine Fall Memories Gary Sheffield bat #1532/1600
    Fleer Ultra Fall Classics Bob Gibson Jersey-------->great card for a cardinals fan

I have a few autos but most of them are in-person so i dunno if you would be interested.

I also have so decently high end names of rookies and Just(minor league) 99 cards...those book as much and more as the rookies(there in beckett)

The names include:
    Barry Zito-Miguel Tajada-Marlon Byrd-Jimmy Rollins-Brad Penny-Adam Dunn-Carlos Beltran-Sidney Ponson-Carl Pavano-Mike Lowell-J.D Drew-Sammy Sosa....and there are about 20 more big name players

If your interested in any of these cards let me know and if u need a player let me know his name and ill see what i can do for you

thanks

i need magglio ordonez..... will buy or trade... lmk what you have and what you want

Eddy Furniss, Rico Washington, or Sean Burnett? Ah, what the heck, Tony Alvarez or Jack Wilson also. Might as well; sure you don't have much of these guys.

Alix

Tutall--i only found 2 ordonez cards i know i sold a few last week at a mall show but its omega 2000 base set number #32 And Topps 2003 Base set Sporting news all stars #362

Smathers--2001 Stadium Club base set#51
    2001 Fleer Ultra base set #51
    2001 Fleer Ultra All-Star Game #205
    2001 UD Pros and Prospects World Tour insert WT5

Theguru14--Upper deck Honor Roll dream nine #17
    2000 Pacific Vangaurd #32
    2001 Upper deck MVP base set #145
    2001 Fleer Premium base set #142
    2001 Victory base set #240
    2002 Fleer Ultra base set #151
    1999 Upper Deck Pure Excitement Insert #P18
    2001 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tribute Insert 30 out of 30

Alix could u be more specific about where they play .... i never even heard of them to be honest

thank you

Guys if your looking for guys who arent quality established players in the mlb i need teams there on

What would you need for the a-rod jsy card and if you have time can you pm me on what you have in the players i have in my sig. thanks
    dennis

Barry Zito, Mark Teixeira, Brett Myers, Chase Utley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast